Sunday, 16 June 2013
A 2010 NASA Report
2010 NASA Report, Geoengineering by stratospheric sulfur injection..
The link at the bottom is a report from NASA from 2010. I ask that you read it, not to scare or frighten you but to give you some awareness about things that are going on in this country, and this province that pose a threat to the health and well being of you, your kids and all of us.
I have told many of you about geoengineering and strange cloud cover. Please take a minute and read the document and then think about the continuous cloud cover you have been witnessing in Nova Scotia (and everywhere else in Canada).
This document was written in 2010, and everything described in it is what we are witnessing in the skies today. The situation has become critical enough to the point that we need to all speak up together and request that an investigation be started by the RCMP, the local police and even the military to put an end to this and bring those responsible to justice.
It is not a farce, it is a fact. Geoengineering is going on and no matter how much you deny it, you can see it with your own eyes just by looking at the strange constant cloud cover in the skies that develops after the numerous plumes from planes streak the sky.
In this document you will notice the involvement of Dalhousie University who has recently received huge amounts of funding for geoscience. You will also notice the name Jeffrey Pierce from Dalhousie who says on his website he is proud to be moving to teaching Atmospheric Physics. Atmospheric Physics I have found out is a group that is focused on the role of aerosols and clouds in the climate system...
https://www.dal.ca/academics/programs/diploma/meteorology/a_day_in_the_life/faculty/jeffrey_pierce.html
If you read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_radiation_management and or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoengineering you will find that it is already known that geoengineering and solar radiation management won't reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
That being said, I can only think of a couple of reasons why anyone would be doing this (besides sheer insanity)
..1) cover the planet with cloud to block out the sun and keep the planet a little bit cooler while they finish selling off their inventory of oil and gas OR
...2)reduce the population by making many people sick enough to die off which in effect will greatly reduce C02. Some religions are even pushing the thought that it's not geoengineering but merely god's wish that it is time for the end of the world, so all humanity must die now....(please don't succumb to this, I beg you)
Now, with the hijacking of Nanotechnologies, (look it up :) which is a technology originally created to help burn victims grow new skin, to kill cancer cells in cancer patients, and to heal bones that are broken, etc. it seems that nanotechnology is being used to be able to cram a whole bunch of chemicals into tiny nanotubes and shoot them out as easy as aerosol from jet engines. (for you older folk like me, this is not exactly the "jetsons" era we were hoping for)
I am also starting to learn that barium (one of the chems used for geoengineering) is used in mining and drilling operations, What better way for a corp to dispose of their corporate waste then to get paid for it by the people doing the geoengineering, and hmmm, it might even be a great way for them to dispose of medical waste, no one would know till it was too late anyhow.
So now that we have chems and lord knows what being loaded into tiny nanotubes capable of attaching to skin and growing new skin being shot out of airplanes, I am getting a bit concerned that the strange morgellons disease that some complain about may not really be all in their heads as they are told. (you can look that up too but I warn you it is pretty scary)
I think our country has been turned over to a bunch of mad scientists getting paid by big oil companies, pharmaceutical companies and other big corporations, all being supported by sick millionaires, government officials and other private companies and individuals who hold investment and stocks in the bigger corporations, not to mention your hard working tax dollars.
Some people have said I was crazy for riding my electric scooter style bike at 50yrs old, and trying to build and manufacture products like solar panels, 12volt appliance conversions, HHO systems for vehicles, personal power stations, etc that can all reduce C02. I tried to get funding to set up a shop many times, and set up interpretive centers where people can learn how to do all of these things, but I was told there is no funding for sustainable manufacturing by private companies in Nova Scotia and I have the letters to prove it.
And so, I continue to use these things to reduce my own carbon footprint, I try to show everyone I can where to find information about all of these technologies, but in the back of my mind I am constantly frustrated that I have all this information, and cannot afford to just build all these things for everyone by myself. I like most of you, am not a millionaire :) but I do what I can.
It is a sad day for humanity when it comes to the point that people trying to build things that can provide a better quality of life for others are called crazy and turned away, or looked down on, but those playing god with mother nature and dumping chemicals on peoples heads just to make huge profits as they build sanctuaries to protect themselves from the spraying, are thrown millions of dollars and worshipped.
Again, I am not telling you all this to scare or frighten you.... I am telling you this because we all need to become aware of what is going on and demand that it be stopped. The police and military are helpless to stop it if we don't even ask them to investigate, if we don't even file a complaint when we know it is happening.
Until we get this geoengineering stopped I can tell you that there is something you can to do minimize the effect of the spray for now. I told many of you already that spraying a little vinegar outside around your yard or evaporating it in your yard by using a candle under a can of vinegar will help to disperse the unnatural cloud cover above you. You can even spray a bit on your windows outside and it will evaporate from there. It has no effect on natural clouds (which is good :) but if you see long plumes being sprayed from airplanes that eventually join together and turn into brownish, orange or strange colored hazy type clouds, you should get the vinegar going.
Please don't tell me it doesn't work unless you have tried it. I have seen it work right before my own eyes.:) I am not a scientist but from what I know it is a reaction of the acetic acid in the vinegar that neutralizes some of the chemicals in the spray. I have also heard that it balances out the PH levels and helps to clear debris from the air. Construction workers or chimney sweeps might recall using vinegar to control the dust levels in their work area..
If we can somehow come together and request that the situation be brought under investigation, there is hope and with that we can get busy getting educated on sustainable technologies, doing what we can by ourselves and investing what little we can afford into companies and businesses who are developing and using sustainable technologies around the world.
If we start managing our own carbon footprints, we can reduce C02 levels without resorting to madness or population control.
The 2012 average annual concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere (Mauna Loa Observatory) by the way is 393.84 parts per million (ppm). <<<way too high>>>
Don't feel too bad about this really though because even though we do need to manage our footprints a little better, it is not the average family that creates huge amounts of Co2...the biggest culprits are the rich and sick individuals who create more C02 and waste than an average person needs to and they do it just because they can.
So please read this document, do some research yourself on geoengineering, pay attention to specific scientific documents to confirm to yourself it's not a just a conspiracy theory, share your thoughts, concerns, ask questions, say what you feel..it's all good, it's all part of what we need more of anyhow as humans...it's called communication. :)
http://gmi.gsfc.nasa.gov/mtgs_rpts/2010_09/weisenstein_geoengineering.pdf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment