CHICKEN G'SOUP (bless you)
This is the recipe I give to people who say they are either coming down with a cold or they already have one......Yes, some may find it gross, but all I can tell you is it works for me and keeps me away from prescriptions.....
WARNING: If you read this blog, you are agreeing to assume your own liability for "everything" you or anyone else does afterwards. I am not a scientist, nor a doctor, I have no idea what the chemical reaction in this recipe is called and I cannot promise you a magical cure and in fact I do not promise you anything you could try to sue me for later, lol. If you die from eating this because you were allergic to chicken soup, onion or garlic or Water.....or if you die or suffer harm of any kind, for any reason whatsoever, you agree that it is not my fault.
PS.. I had to write this important warning message because there are people out there who like to sue everyone for their own stupidity, like the guy I saw in Walmart trying to sue them cause they didn't tell him to remove the plastic covering from his barbecue and it started a fire on his deck.... So Here We Go....On to the recipe.....:)
CHICKEN G'SOUP (bless you)
Ingredients
1. Can of Chicken Soup
2. One Can of Water
2. One Small Onion
3. One Clove of Fresh Garlic
1. Mix up 1 Can of Chicken Soup and 1 can of water in a pot. Doesn't matter if it has noodles or veggies or just plain broth, take your pick.
2. To give your immune system a boost, chop up a small onion and throw it in the mix. Onions are awesome and I am told you could actually live off just onions if you had to :) (Note to self: Don't forget..put Onions in emergency backpack)
The reason for using canned chicken soup is because it is loaded with potassium which I am told is necessary to kick start the reaction with the next ingredient..GARLIC..uggh (told you it might be gross)
3. Chop up a clove of garlic and keep it ready.
4. Heat up the soup to the point where it is just warm enough for you to eat quickly, then put it in a bowl and add the Garlic.
5. Now you have exactly 15 minutes to wolf down this mixture because that is the amount of time the garlic, onion and the potassium will be creating the chemical reaction that could fix ya up.
About 20 mins after eating the soup, you may feel your sinuses clear up, your throat feels better and you may no longer feel like crawling back into bed for three days :)
I can only tell you that I found this recipe on a health food site a long time ago, tried it, and it works for me. I have used this recipe everytime I start to feel like I am going to be hit with a cold, and depending on how I feel, one or two bowls is usually enough to make it go away. Thankfully, it has been a long time since I have had one of those colds that make you feel like crap for weeks, and I haven't had to buy any antibiotics or cold medicine for just as long.
On the lighter side of things, the smell of garlic on your breath will probably help to keep other sick people away from you during cold season,lol.
Stay tuned for a juice recipe that you can drink all day, could help you fight off illness bugs, keeps you feeling like a million bucks and never suffer the ups and downs from juice sugar rushes again.....
Brilyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment